Thursday, January 1, 2015

2k15

Hi guys. Finally back here.

If you have seen my latest instagram post,which is my review on last year but it's not the full one. ehe.
But anyways,
I have personally considered again about my targets of 2015 and what's possible and what's not. I know things won't go as how i want it to be but at least these are the things i wish to happen and hope to do this year. So,shall we begin?

  • be productive
  • be positive
  • make youtube videos
  • more blogging
  • live a healthy life
  • study hard
  • buy many new kicks HAHA
  • be grateful
  • be good
  • travel 
  • be successful in the new school
  • be social
  • save up
  • get myself a macbook
  • #stopthelaziness
  • lose weight
  • gain height
  • have faith
  • and so much more
i mean it's pretty much bullshit- but hey;goals should be reached as targets! good luck to me though :( but anyways,happy new year and have a great one. may all your games become strong a f! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment