Saturday, August 23, 2014

JAPN//ILBUN

HELLO HELLO I'M BACK. I miss this feeling,the excitement of writing here -my little not-so-personal journal;and also y'all. But no one missed me aye. I apologize for lacking in these shiz,check out my instagram (@notfelicia412) for updates,mostly personal. But,today i'll be talking about my trip to Japan early last month.

Most of you guys already know through my last post but in case you didn't,i did go to Japan on the 2nd of June. It was the perfect timing,aka early summer. I have always loved early summer days,never too hot or too humid. I just wish i have stayed longer there,i have officially freakishly falling in love with this amazing country. I know if i lived there i wouldn't love it as much since i'll be experiencing all kinds of difficulty,all kinds of stress and everything else. But i loved it.

I'm on a mini project of my own which is to save up as much as possible to go to either Japan or Korea next year,around the same time. It is very hard,beautiful things are teasing me. Gosh. And talk about food my oh my. Fine i'll stop right now,but below are some pictures we took when in Japan. And these are not in order,because i went to Tokyo-Kyoto-Osaka.

Oh and p.s. i met someone that looked Lee Seunghoon but has really similar style with Kim Hanbin on a train in Kyoto. I was meters away from that dude but dayum really wish i had bumped into him lmao. I told a close friend about it and he said "take a picture of him lol" but i fucking didn't have the guts to do it holy. Oh my he's quite good looking as well. Ohhhhhhh my. He's kinda cute and he has style that's it. GOODNESS



it was beautiful,and it will remain so

x
*side note:this post was meant to be published on July but i kept on forgetting it since i'm back to school and i'm so tired. forgive me juseyong /bows/





































therefore,it's not all of the pictures i took. there are many more but yeah,here are some. most of the pictures were taken by my sister so huge thank you to my sister. the rest is just some pictures from my instagram. enjoy





xx
felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment